Spring Has Sprung, ONEchapel!
Spring means new birth, new growth, and new life everywhere. That includes our spiritual lives and the hearts of people all around us. I want to encourage you to be attentive to the new things God is doing in you and wants to do through you in the coming weeks as we ramp up to Easter Sunday. Check out these great opportunities to connect and serve over the next six weeks!
- GROW 401 – This Sunday, March 23rd, 5:30pm, at Monterey Oaks. Get connected and join a team. It’s fulfilling, it’s fun, and there’ll be good food! Go here for details!
- WATER BAPTISM AND NIGHT OF WORSHIP – Sunday, March 30th, 5:30pm at Monterey Oaks. Celebrating new life in Christ and soaking in God’s presence. Sign up for water baptism here!
- SINGLE LADIES: SHOP AND SWAP – Saturday, April 5th, 7pm at Monterey Oaks. New friends, new duds, and a new way to see yourself. Super fun! Check it out here.
- CONNECT GROUP LEADER ORIENTATION – Sunday, April 6th, 4pm at Monterey Oaks. Prepare to let God use you to lead a group for our next Connect Group Session. Sign up here!
- LOVE AUSTIN – Saturday, April 12th, 9am-1pm. Band together to serve our neighborhoods and city in tangible expressions of love. Sign up here!
- FOUR EASTER SUNDAY SERVICES – Sunday, April 20th, 7:30 / 9:00 / 10:45 / 12:30. Invite friends and family to join us for these impacting services. I’ll be sharing a special message, “No Stone Too Big!” Come early for a Sunrise Breakfast at 7am! More service info at www.onechapel.com.
- GARAGE SALE FOR ORPHANS – Saturday, April 26th, 7am-2pm at The Ben Garza House. Spring-cleaning can build a home for orphans in Haiti with “Help One Now.” More details coming!
- CONNECT GROUP SUNDAY – April 27th, at all services. We’re kicking off our second spring session with new Connect Groups for everyone! Check out the current groups at www.onechapel.com!
I love what Jesus is doing. Let’s get ready to grow!